The Goals set by the Institution are:
Short Term Goals:
- To look for competence and qualified faculty and to promote the existing faculty for Career Development by assisting them in acquiring higher qualification
- To adopt innovative teaching methodologies to optimize the teaching learning processes and to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- To strengthen the Research & Development activities
- To obtain the accreditation from NBA (AICTE)
Long Term Goals:
- To provide high quality technical education at par with International Standards.
- To become one of the premier professional institutions in the nation
- To introduce various professional programs in collaboration with global institutions of repute.
- To introduce industry relevant programmes in association with leading industries and corporate.
- To set up the Center of Excellence for Research & Development
Management is committed in assuring quality service to all its stakeholders: parents, students, alumni, employees, employers and the community through continual quality improvement by establishing and implementing mechanisms ensuring accountability & transparency at all levels in procedures & access to information & actions.
- High standards of academic performance
- Excellence in the application of knowledge in the context of real life needs of India “As A Globalized Economy”
- Innovative Practices
- Competitive Spirit
- Ethical Initiatives
- To promote the maxim of harmony-brotherhood-unity
- To inculcate knowledge by promoting educational activity
- To generate moral values in society
- To mobilize a cultural movement
- To create a harmonious community
- To develop the youth community